So, this is my first attempt at blogging. My precious little bundle of joy is attempting to kick and punch her way out now. My tummy actually gets sore from all of the movement! I have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes, and am watching my diet like a hawk! Constantly eating has been my frustration. I never seem to get a break from eating. I have to eat, even when I am not hungry! Oh well. I have 9 weeks to go until my due date, and I am ecstatic that the number of weeks left are now in the single digits! Yeah! I am sleeping through the night for the most part, and am loving that! Josh is working tons of hours to prepare for our beautiful daughter, and to make it possible for me to stay home. I have gone a bit nuts with the cleaning. I seem to think that everything needs to have a deep cleaning, and I am obsessing about things being in order again, before I go to bed each night. For those of you who know me at all, this is not my personality. If things are not perfect before I go to bed, so be it. I may or may not get to them the next day, erring on the not getting to them side. I am swiffering/vacuuming/sweeping/mopping every day, dusting every two days, and continuing to clean new rooms all of the time. My mother would be sooo proud of all of the cleaning! People are telling me that it is nesting, and that this is normal, but for me, this is not normal, in any way, shape, or form. The house does look nice though, and I am enjoying that... Until my next blog...
Bekca and Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment